Simple Way to Prepare Favorite My Sausage, Salad & Melted Cheese Bagel. πŸ˜†#Lunch#Brunch

My Sausage, Salad & Melted Cheese Bagel. πŸ˜†#Lunch#Brunch - Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my sausage, salad & melted cheese bagel. πŸ˜†#lunch#brunch. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Sausage, Salad & Melted Cheese Bagel. πŸ˜†#Lunch#Brunch is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people from the internet. Should you be the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.

My Sausage, Salad & Melted Cheese Bagel. πŸ˜†#Lunch#Brunch

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could cook My Sausage, Salad & Melted Cheese Bagel. πŸ˜†#Lunch#Brunch using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Sausage, Salad & Melted Cheese Bagel. πŸ˜†#Lunch#Brunch

  1. It's 1 of Bagel cut right through and buttered.
  2. You need 2 of Cooked sausages cut in half.
  3. Get of So.e slices of cheese to fit the top bagel.
  4. Make ready of Some green leaf salad to fit the bottom bagel.

Instructions to make My Sausage, Salad & Melted Cheese Bagel. πŸ˜†#Lunch#Brunch

  1. Toast both halves of the Bagel and butter it..
  2. Next add the salad to the bottom bagel.
  3. Next add the cheese to the top Bagel and add to microwave for 20 secounds to melt the cheese.
  4. Add the sausage on top of the salad.
  5. Then add the top and serve and enjoy..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my sausage, salad & melted cheese bagel. πŸ˜†#lunch#brunch recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

 

Navigation List