Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade My Sausage Cheese Bagel 😉#Breakfast#Brunch

My Sausage Cheese Bagel 😉#Breakfast#Brunch - Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my sausage cheese bagel 😉#breakfast#brunch. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Sausage Cheese Bagel 😉#Breakfast#Brunch is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people over the internet. In case you are the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.

My Sausage Cheese Bagel 😉#Breakfast#Brunch

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook My Sausage Cheese Bagel 😉#Breakfast#Brunch using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

Ingredients of My Sausage Cheese Bagel 😉#Breakfast#Brunch

  1. It's 1 of Bagel.
  2. Take 2 of Cooked Sausages.
  3. Make ready 2 of thin slices of mild Chedder cheese.
  4. Prepare of Some brown fruity sauce.

Step by step to make My Sausage Cheese Bagel 😉#Breakfast#Brunch

  1. Cut and toast the 2 halves of the bagel also butter them..
  2. Cook the sausage and slice lengthways in half. Add to the bottom Bagel then add the slices of cheese on top..
  3. Add the sauce to the top Bagel then add on top of the bottom Bagel..
  4. Slice in half and Enjoy..

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food my sausage cheese bagel 😉#breakfast#brunch recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

 

Navigation List